Passed Hors D’Oeuvres Menu :
- Beef Wellington
- Pork Dumplin
- Spring Roll
- Chicken Satay
- Short Rib and Bacon Lollipop
- Abelour 12 year. This 12-year-old expression is a fine example of how the distinctively crisp, citrus character of Aberlour’s raw spirit is deftly softened by double cask maturation. Traditional oak and seasoned sherry butts are both used to great effect, as the mellowed spirits within are combined to deliver a subtly balanced flavor.
- Abelour A’bunadh Meaning ‘the original’ in Gaelic, A’bunadh is made in homage to Aberlour’s founder, James Fleming, using only traditional methods without chill filtration or other modern processes. Made in tribute to an 1898 bottle of Scotch, each bottle carries a unique batch number, released in limited-run batches. With orange, black cherries, dried fruit and ginger, this robust and long lasting scotch has bittersweet notes of exotic spices, dark chocolate and oak.
- Bare Knuckle RYE American Whiskey. Bare Knuckle American Rye Whiskey is a 90-proof small batch whiskey produced by KO Distilling in Manassas. It is made with 100% rye, sourced from local Virginia farms. This whiskey is double-distilled, aged for at least 18 months in charred new American White Oak barrels, and bottled by hand. Bare Knuckle American Rye Whiskey has traditional rye notes of spice and pepper, with a subtle caramel sweetness mellowed by notes of oak from the barrel.
- Battle Standard 142 Gin Barrel Finished. Battle Standard 142 Gin Barrel Finished combines its subtle array of botanical notes with the sweetness of the bourbon barrel to produce a wonderful flavor reminiscent of honey or honeysuckle.
- Heigold High Rye. Rabbit Hole’s High Rye Straight Bourbon Whiskey made with imported German rye pays tribute to an immigrant maker. Strong and bold, this offering honors Christian Heigold, a German stonecutter who settle in Louisville prior to 1850. Taken by the hope of this new land, he carved symbols of his patriotism on the façade of his now landmark home.
- Dareringer Px Sherry Cask. Rabbit Hole’s Sherry Cask Finished Bourbon epitomizes Kaveh’s wife, Heather. Elegant, sweet and charming, she is the muse behind the brand. A Louisville native and bourbon enthusiast, she lured Kaveh away from his beloved Scotch and down a rabbit hole he may have never dared alone.
- Our signature four-grain Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is a homage to generations of proud Louisville distillers. Crafted from a unique mash that couples malted grains with corn, this super-premium bourbon combines depth with style. Deliberately distilled from our proprietary cooking process and aged in hand-selected barrels, this authentic whiskey is expressly crafted in small batches to yield a flavor like no other.
- 16 Year Single Malt. Aged in Bourbon and Oloroso casks before being finished for several months in port wine barrels, Bushmills 16 Year Single Malt Irish Whiskey is rich with fruit, nut and spice flavors. With a crisp and clean finish, this whiskey is definitely one to savor!
There are no reviews yet.